Mobile Device Security
Mobile device apps. Who can we trust?
A few tips on keeping your smartphone and its apps inside of your control.
- Check and research the app developer.
- Have a look at the Ratings and reviews.
- Check the app permissions. Be specific and check location access. (Assuming you don't want your location broadcasted)
- Be especially concerned with keyboard and emoji apps that require special permissions.
- Use caution when using your Social Media credentials to sign in.
- Keep apps up to date.
- Use biometrics to lock and unlock your phone and apps.
- Don't plug the phone into any public computer.
- Try to limit your time on any public network.
IP: 18.104.22.168 | Hostname: ec2-35-153-135-60.compute-1.amazonaws.com